Getting to le Village du Bois is relatively straightforward travelling by car from all the main Channel ports. It is (via the quickest routes):
- 6 hours from Calais
- 4 hours 45 minutes from Dieppe
- 4 hours 30 minutes from Le Havre
- 3 hours 50 minutes from Ouistreham/Caen
- 3 hours 10 minutes from St Malo
- 4 hours 20 minutes from Roscoff
It is also relatively easy to make the trip avoiding some of the more expensive toll roads although this may add a little time to your journey.
If you prefer to fly, the airports at Nantes (Nantes Atlantique) and La Rochelle are both one hour and 15 minutes away. Both are only a 1 – 1.5 hour flight from most main British airports and carriers such as Easyjet, Flybe and Ryanair all cover the routes.
By train: the journey from London St Pancras via Paris, will take 9 hours.